Thank you for your interest in sponsoring a table for the Westwood Trek or Treat, jointly coordinated and sponsored by the parent organization of Berkeley and Brookside, as well as Celebrate Westwood. Space is limited and volunteers will be accepted as registrations are submitted.
Set Up Parameters include:
● Spots will be assigned by your PTA/PTO representative and be limited to 6 ft long, against a building facade.
● The area may be decorated using safe materials that will not blow away, impede pedestrians, or disrupt traffic.
● Participants must wear masks which cover their nose & mouth, and practice social distancing.
● Individually wrapped treats or non-food treats only. No homemade food products will be permitted.
● Participants are strongly encouraged to use gloves when distributing treats.
For full set up information and
registration form click here >>>
Note to parent volunteers: Please register as yourself so that the table is associated with a Westwood elementary school student, however, if you would like to take your child on the Trek or Treat, you are welcome to have a family member, neighbor, or friend help give our treats at your table as well!